Continuous amendments of the payroll tax, labour and social security regulations makes the payroll booking to be handled with care. Besides the payroll quality plays a major role in the relationship between the employee and employer. Not only that since it is delicate information, it needs to be handled discreetly.
Our core areas:
- Payroll accounting, including monthly payroll, travel and expense accounting, employee administration
- Drafting of employment contracts and labour law consulting
- Consulting services for all aspects of social insurance
- Support for wage tax audits, social insurance audits and trade association audits
- Organisation and execution of recruiting processes
- Comprehensive support of employees for relocation
- Preparation and income tax returns
Multilingual, interdisciplinary support /assistance, -a personal contact person
We have highly experienced accountants and legal advisors who are ready to answer any question regarding the salary and fulfil the sophisticated demand of our clients. The personal contact person, who is familiar with your company, would assist you in issues related to labour and social right. Our legal advisors are always available to advise and support you in drafting and preparing of work contracts.
Delegate our experts with your payroll tasks and benefit from our professional services
- Management and preparation of current payroll accounts;
- Creation of wage and payroll slips;
- Preparation of monthly salary tax returns and payroll statements for the Trade Association;
- Registration and deregistration of employees at health insurance;
- Taking part in the Audit through the social insurance agency and tax authorities;
- Corresponding with concerned bodies and authorities
- Payroll tax representation
- Preparation and creation of employment contracts
If you are employing for the first time in Germany …
Are you founding your company in Germany and trying to overcome the challenges concerning the sophisticated German labour law? Then we have good news for you: our experienced labour law specialists will navigate you through to your destination.
Of course, we will help you in orienting yourself inside the labour law. In our brochure “Your first employee in Germany” our HR outsourcing department has compiled the crucial provision of German labour law and is available to answer to all your inquiries. For instance
- What must be included in the employment contract?
- What types of employment are there?
- Which legal regulations are applicable for working hours, compulsory insurance, paid leave entitlement, and termination of contract?
- What do collective labour agreements mean to us?
…and many more.